Becoming rich is something YOU can do.
Mark Ostrofsky, author of the book Get Rich Click! starting is very first page of the book with the title:
There are ONLY seven ways to get rich: 1)Inherit it 2)Marry it 3)Invest for it 4)Get Lucky, the lottery or win it 5)Work for a company 6)Break the law: Steal, deal or con 7) Entrepreneur/Work for yourself. The best way to become wealthy- Honestly, ethically, legally and normally in number 7.
- If you are not rich enough for your own standards of living and wishes, then you want to change many things about YOURSELF. Let me repeat that: YOU MUST CHANGE YOURSELF. Or the way the late Jim Rohn put it: In order to have more – You must BECOME more.
- If you want to get rich – you want to do 2 things: Increase your income constantly, and at the same time lower your expenses as much as possible.
See what the late Earl Nightingale have to say:
- If you want to get rich – you want to use your own mind and create. Create a way to serve as many people as you possibly can. The more you serve the richer you can become. And without service – there’s no income.
Watch Napoleon Hill, author of the famous book: “Think and Grow Rich”:
- If you want to get rich you have to own a company. Creating a legal corporation in you state is easy and not expensive at all. However, serving consumers without the legal action of creating a company, a brand and basically a separate entity from yourself, will never become big and strong enough to make you rich.
Listen to Mr. Robert Kiyosaki (Author of Rich Dad Poor Dad”):
- If you want to get rich you must save money. Decide today, right now, to start saving money. You must save at least $1 every week in the BANK in a SAVINGS ACCOUNT. Then every single week try to add more money to that account, as much as you can over the $1 you already put aside. This account can not be touched for at least 25 years from the day you start.
Here is what the amazing Brian Tracy teaches us:
If you fail to do ALL of the above… Sorry, but you can not become rich.
So, now you should ask:
How Do I change My Self? Well there is only one way to acquire something inside you that you didn’t have before: It is called: LEARNING. Or to be more precised: TO LEARN FROM OTHERS.
How do you learn from others? Talk to others, find a teacher or a mentor in the field you want to serve people in, read books, listen to audio books take courses and seminars, watch videos.
How long does it take to get rich?
If you are like most people, the entire change you need to go through is long and overwhelming. It takes years of focus, concentration, constant learning, constant mistakes and pitfalls, separating yourself from the majority of people (as far as income is concern), finding the right partners and employees, and more and more! According to recent studies the average time of self made millionaires in America since the day they start their first business is 11 years! (and was more then double before the internet era)
TO LEARN MORE GO TO OUR BUSINESS PAGE: http://touchlogo.com/Business.php