In case you own an eCommerce online store or even an offline real store, you can take right away several actions and use some of the most successful instrument (websites) to bring more visitors to your website and finally increase your revenue.
In a previous article we emphasized the importance of Organic Ranking (or SEO), as well as submitting your website to some major giants such as google or Bing to build a strong foundation for your site’s back-links. Most of the mentioned above are free and rather basic steps to take.
In this article we want to bring you the best 15 options available today in the online world for increasing and maximizing your appearance on different search engines as well as on giant retailrs such as Amazon or Groupon.
Your goal should be to try out ALL of them and by that learn which sites would work the best for you in your own business.
- Google shopping – A great recourse for all kinds of items for sale. Presented by photos on the first page of google results.
- Google Adwords – Google’s top ADs engine. Ads appear on the top and/or right side of the organic (natural) search results per keyphrase searched for.
- Bing Adcenter – Same as Google adwords only for Bing.com users.
- https://merchants.nextag.com/serv/main/seller/CreateAccount.do?nxtg=8230a1c05e5-5862A9A08C32DF3D – Nextag is a popular online retail store with thousand of searches every day.
- http://www.pricegrabber.com/home_storefront_help.php/opt_type=30/ -yahoo shopping – Price grabber is affilaites with Yahoo shopping and is very popular for certain products.
- http://www.pronto.com/help/about/partnerWithUsForm.do – Pronto is a giant online store in the USA and basically competes with Amazon
- http://merchant.shopzilla.com/oa/shopping_search/ – Shopzilla is a great store based on a search engine where customers search for deals
- http://www.shopping.com/ – shopping.com is also a very popular store worldwide.
- http://shopping.yahoo.com/ – Yahoo is the most popular search engine after Google and has been serving customers since the 90s.
- Amazon – The largest retail worldwide maybe except for Ebay.
- Groupon – A popular store today where consumers go to find hot deals.
- Daily candy – Another great coupons sites where consumers (especially ladies) go in order to read and learn more about items and deals.
- Ebay – Post at least some of your items on Ebay, using both Buy It Now and Bids options and enjoy a worldwide exposure 24/7.
For additional Shopping sites you might want to work with check out this page: FULL LIST
Need Help with Websites promotion? Try HNOS MARKETING – Click Here